- 1967-1970 Chrysler 300/ 300C V8 7.2L Engine
- 1967-1970 Chrysler Imperial
- 1967-1970 Chrysler New Yorker V8
- 1968-1970 Chrysler Town & Country V8
- 1968-1970 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon V8
- 1970 Chrysler Newport V8
- 1967-1970 Plymouth Fury V8
- 1966-1970 Dodge Monaco V8
- 1966-1970 Dodge Polara V8
- Both Automatic and Manual Transmission
- Core Dimensions Approx: 17 1/2" high x 26" wide x 2" Thick (666mm * 440mm * 52mm)
- Overall Dimensions Approx: 23 1/4" high x 29 1/2" wide x 2 3/4" Tank Thick (750mm * 590mm * 109mm)
- Upper Inlet: 1 1/2" (38mm) located on drivers side
- Lower Outlet: 1 3/4" (45mm)located on passengers side
- Row: 3 Rows
- Radiator Cap: Included
- Come with build-in oilcooler
- You will receive what's in the picture
- 1 year warranty against Manufacturing Defect.
- New in box. 100% Brand new.
- This radiator is heavy duty designed, it can provide more cooling capacity than standard radiator .really well packed, exceeds OEM spec.
- The core of the radiator is welded in vacuum brazing furnace, no epoxy. The tanks are 100% welded by TIG
- Paypal only (please verify your paypal account)
- Payment must be received within 5 days upon completion of auction .
- We will ship the goods from CA and NJ which nearest to you
- No shipping during on weekends and holidays.
- Depend on different area needs 3 - 7 Working DAYS
Term of sale:
- Each state has different tax rates;
- If you have any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us.